Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hey, my name is Andrew

I am a DL, I'm getting married soon to the love of my life. I have just started exploring this aspect of my life, hopefully more when we don't have roomates. This is the first time really putting myself out on the web, I started using an alias (alan) just because i dont feel comfortable with any of my friends or family finding out about my fetish. On the other hand my love of my life does know about my fetish and is accepting of my interest.

Welcome welcome! Btw, there's a lot of Andrews here so you can rest assured xD

Thanks for the assurance its nice to be a part of a larger group

Hey Andrew
    Welcome to ADISC.

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself?
    Don't worry, we're not looking for your address and credit card details just yet
    Do you have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us?
    What do you do for a living?

It's great that your partner is so understanding and accepting

Anyway, great to meet you, hope to see you posting around.
    And again, welcome

I'm employees at federated coop in the warehouse, boring work, I'm trying to get hired as a first year electrician. I love wall climbing, computer games especially first person shooters. I have just started running, my partner and I are preparing For a couple half marathons around Saskatoon, and one next year in Brazil for diabetes. I love most kinds of music, recently my interests have moved to dubstep techno.

My fiancée and I have a house together to which we rent out 3of the bedrooms to students. We have 4 animals 3 dogs, Rottweiler, terrier mix, and a Brussels griffin and a cat. I can't think of anymore to say so if you wanna know anything else feel free to ask.