Thread: Hello from a new member

Default Hello from a new member

Hi everyone,

My name is Zach, I'm 18, This is the first diaper related site that i've ever joined, I've never even knew they existed till now!

I've wearing diapers since 7th or 8th grade, It started off as curiosity, but after I tried my first diaper, I guess i was hooked. Not many people know, accept for a few very close friends, for some reason I can only ever talk about it with my female friends, not sure why, But this seems like a great site and its comforting to know I'm not alone!

As for my other interests, I'm currently a Trainee at my towns EMS Squad, I love every minute of it. I'm also extremely interested In trains, have been since I was 2 years old.

Thanks for listening everyone!

Zach

Hello Zachems and welcome to ADISC. I hope you'll find this site to be very well suiting for you as it's more than just diapers diapers diapers, it's actual people in them.

I see you're a trainee at EMS squad. How's that going for you? If you don't mind me asking that is.
    You also have an interest in trains? Sweet Scale model or full sized? Would you be interested to know I've got a trains group here on ADISC? Yeah that's one of my bigger interests too.

Once again, welcome and have a great time here.

Hello,

Thank you for the welcome. The EMS job is going very well. I'm a volunteer, a lot of people ask me why i'd want to do such a stressful job for nothing, but I don't think they understand that it isn't for nothing! EMTs don't get as much credit as other emergency workers, and I respect Fire and Police more then you can imagine, but There have been plenty of patients who are so thankful that you are there, and they thank you, and call you things like angels, ect, and it really makes you feel good about it, and after helping them through what ever you have to, it makes it all worth while.

And I like anything that runs on 2 rails honestly, full scale, models, I like everything trains, Its good to hear you do to! Do you have a particular company that interests you? BNSF, UP, Amtrak, ect?

Thank you,
    Zach

tbmoney

Hello Zachems, welcome to adisc, i hope you enjoy this site...some good convos go on here. People become good friends here. Hopefully we can become friends...enjoy

clicksurmoi83

Welcome to you! Now you can start to find people who speaks about the same subject: diapers. So don't hesitate to post all questions that you want, and answers will arrive to help you...

Hey there, and welcome aboard. I am impressed not only that you are a volunteer/trainee EMT but that you love it: passion is the most important indicator of future success. Yeah, the other emerg workers face more danger more often; but comparing is futile; all these jobs are important, all are a matter of life and death... and all are built for a paerson who thrives on stress. I was one... but it had to be the right kind of stress. I have a sleep disorder and for years had extreme daytime tiredness; I liked to work full-tilt to keep my concentration and adrenalin up; I completely understand anyone who does what they do full-bore.

Incidentally one of the common worries among recreational diaper wearers is what if I'm in an accident and I am wearing... now we know there's at least one of you out there who'll understand!
    BTW though I am not a train buff I became interested in BNSF ever since Warren Buffett bought it. (He thinks rail is stable, unlikely to lose money, and its importance is bound to stay steady, as well as its growth.)

Buffett buying Burlington Northern railroad - Business - Consumer news - U.S. business - msnbc.com

Quote Originally Posted by zachems View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for the welcome. The EMS job is going very well. I'm a volunteer, a lot of people ask me why i'd want to do such a stressful job for nothing, but I don't think they understand that it isn't for nothing EMTs don't get as much credit as other emergency workers, and I respect Fire and Police more then you can imagine,but There have been plenty of patients who are so thankful that you are there, and they thank you, and call you things like angels, ect, and it really makes you feel good about it, and after helping them through what ever you have to, it makes it all worth while.
    And I like anything that runs on 2 rails honestly, full scale, models, I like everything trains, Its good to hear you do to! Do you have a particular company that interests you? BNSF, UP, Amtrak, ect?

Thank you,
    Zach
    You're more than welcome.

That's what a lot of people don't understand; being a volunteer EMS isn't all for not. Even though it may not be a physical reward like money, it does have it's reward - a self gratification of knowing you helped someone in their time of need. So volunteers have - and will always have - my deepest respect.

On the subject of trains. Well, my layout basically has two or three main names; Union Pacific and Santa Fe with some Amtrak passenger cars thrown in just for the fun of it ^^. Hehehe I guess I'm a tad lucky to live about two blocks from live tracks here in my town. It's soothing to hear the rumble of the diesel engiens and the horns as the train come barreling down the tracks. ^^
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you would have your own layout. Would this be true?

Hello everyone and thank you, i think i like this place already! I do hope to make some friends here!

Racoon - Thank you, and interestingly enough I've never though about that. I've only worn in public a few times, but speaking from the experience I've gained in the 4-5 months I've been working there, I can say that if you were in a car accident, the first thing we'd be focusing on is getting you out of the vehicle, and stabilizing you, If we did have to cut off any of your clothing to get to injuries, and if we did find you were wearing a diaper, I don't think anything would be said. We'd be so focused on finding the extent of any injuries that we'd just cut it off and toss it aside. The EMTs do joke around with each other a lot, but we don't laugh or talk about patients, I for one would understand, being a DL, but honestly, for all we know, you were incontinent, so you wouldn't have to worry about what we'd think! And interestingly enough, and I'm speaking from the experience of one call I went on, we'd actually prefer you be wearing a diaper, its a lot better then having to clean it up off the ambulance floor!

There has also been times when I've considered wearing on crew, one day in particular, we had gotten called out while we were eating our lunch around 1pm, after that call was over, we were called out again before we got back to the station, and that happened about 4 times before we were finally back at the station, around 10pm! and there is obviously no bathroom in the ambulance, so some times it can be difficult, the only problem is I wouldn't have any time to change during my 11 hour shift, the police walk in to the station to use the bathroom at random times without warning, it'd be hard to get them past my crew members, all things that prevent me from wearing them to crew.

Tripped - I had a layout when i was younger, me and my dad would work on it together, but we never finished it and ended up getting rid of it. and you are lucky! I used to live very close to train tracks as well, there is only one line that goes through the town i live in now, its a branch line, mostly NS and CSX, trains are few and far between though, normally one small freight comes through per day.