Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I really like to wear the girls goodnites I am a boy they look really cute I think and if anyone has any story's replay to this message

If you like stories, you should check out the finished stories section. some very good stuff in there.

That aside, what are some of your other interests? Sports? Video games? We would love to get to know the person behind the diapers.

Other that your like of diapers what do you do/like.
    We dont know anything about you so we cant break the ICE and talk.
    llet us know your hobbies, likes, dislikes. On your free time what do you do???

As for me I like movies, games (PS2) and my hobbie is racing.

I play with friends and play xbox (360). love to hunt hate school but then who likes it. don't like football I don't play any sports I like all kinds of music. favorite tv shows are vs,discovery,nick,cartoonetwork. my favorite movies are step brothers,click,happy and to be honest don't have vary many friends I wish I could have more and last thing I like to crossdress that includes pads,bras,panties, and clothes skirts i like the most but then I have stoped for awhile