Thread: Thought I'd stop by.

Default Thought I'd stop by.

I'm a college student and I've been wearing diapers recreationally for a while now, and I figured I'd check this site out to see if anyone else has some interesting experiences with diapers, and to look into regression.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Oh ya, and I'm also interested in techy stuff like Computers, Programming, and video games- especially MMOs. I can't wait for Diablo 3 to come out. I've had my eye on TERA as well, but I'm not sure if a Korean company can get past the stereotypical Chinese/Korean MMO tendency to have a gambling based item upgrade system. I'll probably also check out Guild Wars 2 since they've made a lot of improvements over the original and it has no monthly fees.

Hi there, welcome to the site. Unfortunately, I can't really join you in a conversation about programming and video games. My use of video games is pretty much limited to racing games; Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and Speed are the ones I'm actively playing right now.