Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any FF 11 players around?

Default Any FF 11 players around?

Hey guys, any ff11 players around, idd love to make some friends on here who enjoy playing it too!

^-^ Welcome to come play with meh.

Never tried it, though seen it on sale about 100 times already xD. How is it? and would it have any appeal to someone who really doesn't play the FF games (only played part of XII)

It isnt related to the other FF games. Its kind of hard to describe but basically like its kind of its own world. You can go in what ever direction and stuff.. theres a number of races and its somethin u kinda just have to try and see how you feel. Its a great game for anyone who loves anime and also likes MMO's.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Oh yeah and for those interested in checking things out....

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

Go to this link for 30 day free trial download.

server: Quetzalcoatl

have to check out the trial when the servers come back online (meant to earlier :/)

I heard that it was a disaster, but I've never played, so I'm not going to judge it via reviews. 'Specially not an IGN Review. They really don't know what they're talking about. Either that, or my perspective of a good game is far off.

Haven't played FFXI in 6+ years now. I got myself up to lv. 57 RDM / 20 NIN. I was on the Phoenix Server. Gave up on the game because I had a girlfriend and a kid - the game is too grindy to be able to keep playing the game and dedicating my time to my family.

Too bad I'm divorced now. Had been thinking of going back to FFXI a few times in the past, but I won't be doing that. I will be trying FFXIV again someday soon (did try the beta).

uhh... i played ff11 for sooo long and always liked it... both ff11 and 14 are fun tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    I heard that it was a disaster, but I've never played, so I'm not going to judge it via reviews. 'Specially not an IGN Review. They really don't know what they're talking about. Either that, or my perspective of a good game is far off.
    I think that's 14 your thinking of

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedKari View Post
    I think that's 14 your thinking of
    that could easily be it. Though, it is a fact that good games degrade in quality over time. Just look at how Fable 3 turned out T.T

I woulden't know

but 14 was a horrible rushed mistake,i played the beta
    the camara was really werid,that was really the only issue i had,it was BS