Thread: Evening All

Default Evening All

Hi everyone just a little bit about me in way of an introduction.

I am currently at Cambridge Uni (UK) studying Engineering and really enjoying it so far despite it being really hard work!

I have been interested in diapers (haven't really decided if I prefer calling them nappies of diapers yet so may switch between the two) for as long as I can remember, certainly since I was about 5 or 6. Back then i have memories of using my younger brotherís nappies and hiding them down the side of my bed so my parents wouldn't find them. In terms of AB/DL I would tend to describe myself as a bit of both, probably verging towards the DL side of things.

I am a very technically minded person (hence engineering) and really enjoy making things, DIY and especially technical theatre and set building. I also love the outdoors and do my best to go mountain/rock climbing as much as possible, especially when there is snow and ice around as this makes things much more interesting. I have also done some long expeditions, one at 290 miles on foot and another for 2 months in the Arctic. I have also recently started sailing which I really enjoy and intend to keep up!

I look forward to getting to know everyone and chatting about a wide range of topics.

(Turns out it wasn't such a "little bit" after all!)

Hey there! Welcome to the site, and good introduction. Can imagine Cambridge must be quite hard (granted I have nothing to go off but the things you here about it here in the States). Are there many good places to go rock climbing over there?

Rock Climbing in Cambridge is not great given that it is in one of the flattest parts of the country! We are however quite close to the Peak District where there is a lot of good climbing and also have a few indoor walls around us which are ok.

I would be interested to hear what you hear about Cambridge in the US to see how much of its true, Your right about it being hard work though!

Hey i am also studing engineering in cambridge

Those sound like some pretty hardcore expeditions! That's really badass!

hmm two engenering students in Cambridge, do you know eachoter or is this coincidence
    maybe you can start the Uni Nappy Club

Hello and good evening too! I do hope you find all you wish here and enjoy as much as I do :-)
    PS I went to Cambridge AND Oxford.

Once to Oxford by coach and then the next day I caught a train to Cambridge.

Hiya! I'm moving down to Cambridge later this year to start my uni course, you'll have to show me all the cool places to hang out :P