Alright, so as a driver that just attained my license, I'm PROBABLY not one to talk since I'm an 'inexperienced driver' or whatnot, but NEVERTHELESS, I've already come up with a bunch of things that really chap my ass about driving.
1. There's ALWAYS, ALWAYS that dude doing 10 under who's GOT to be in front of you.
2. On the highway there's always that ONE dude you get stuck behind who's riding the brakes.
3. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I've been tailgated for a few miles and then when the guy got an opportunity to pass me he did so and then slowed to like 5 under.
4. People who see you coming so, instead of letting you pass, they must merge/turn/switch lanes/pass faster, because you know, driving's a race.
5. Showoffs. People at lights who have one hand on the window, one hand on the wheel, their seats unnaturally laid back, and they're looking at you with an "I dare you, bitch." smirk on their face.
I can't say I'm the perfect driver, though. Ha, far from it. I get open stretches of road and put the pedal all the way down, I merge and switch lanes and forget blinkers, I stop short on people who tailgate. I'll speed up on people who try to pass me... So maybe it's karma? Either way, karma or law of attraction or none of the above. It pisses me off. Driving is such a pleasure, yet such a burden. Anyone wanna take a crack at adding to the list?