Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A diaper under a denim jean or...

Default A diaper under a denim jean or...

To me it is confortable at home to live all the day and every day with a diaper under my jean, in particular Levi's, and you? How do you wear your diaper? Do you wear it under a jean, a short, when you stay at home?

diaper and a skirt are nice too , i do wear them under my shorts in the summer

I like wearing jeans with diapers when out in public. They hide the crinkle sound and are good at concealing leaks, especially with darker colors. At home I don't really have a preference although I tend to wear jeans most of the time anyway.

umm.. under anything? I have worn them under jeans, pants, shorts, footy pj's, or any other cloths i would normally wear. I dont think there is any specific cloths you need to wear with a diaper. Although, if you are going to be doing a lot of moving around, a good pair of underwear over the diaper to hold it in place is always a good thing!

At home, it depends. Either under sweatpants or shorts or when I'm home alone, skirts, or just bottomless, diaper only. When out, always jeans or sweatpants.

I always wear a pair of stretch support Tena pants over mine if I am going to do anything active.

Today I have worn my diaper under ...

A business suit
    Tracksuit bottoms
    Just a t-shirt (as I get ready for bed)

At home it depends but generally without any cover or some sweatpants.

Lemme see, Jeans.. every day (jeans are the uniform around here, western CO) footed pjs in the winter; just a Tshirt in the summer. (not in public of course for either)