Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Accidents when you were younger

Default Accidents when you were younger

Hey I was just wondering what story's all you guys had on accidents when you were younger. I remember one day in first grade I really needed to pee as I was walking home. I made it in the house and right when I was in the bathroom I started to wet myself. It got all over the tile and my step dad called up to see if I was ok. He came in right as I has trying to wipe it up with a tile, still soaked. I told him not to tell my mom but I doubt he didn't.

Butterfly Mage

I used to have accidents at night until age 8 or so. Of course, dear old dad always said I was doing it on purpose. I was not. It wasn't like I was actively seeking additional reasons for him to hate me.

Bedwetting as a child...kinda normal! I remember one though, waking up in the middle of the night and being sick all over my bed, promptly followed by a very icky drynite!

um until abot first grade i had accidents when i tried to hold it to long i had several at school

I had accidents all the time. Still do. I did have a serious bladder problem so i was diapered til i was about 13 or so.

I sometimes think I'm the only one here who didn't have accidents. There are only two times I remember from when I was a kid, one when I was so extremely sick that I just didn't have the strength to get up and go and the other involved me throwing up all over my favorite bedspread.

when i was 7 on the way home from a tball game. I remember sitting in the backseat yelling at my mom i had to go badly, tried my best but couldn't hold it in any longer and let go right in my seat. Of course she yelled at me for not holding it but I did my best and I told her.

other time i was on the school bus in 3rd grade on the way to school and we got caught in a detour. I was already standing at the bus stop for a long time and wasn't able to hold it in any longer. I remember telling the bus driver once we got to school but he told me to go see the nurse in the school. I waited at the nurse's office until my mom cam and brought me some new pants.

i remember when i was about 8 or 9 and I went to Lego land and i went on the pan for gold thing , i felt the need to go but didnt know where the nearest toilet was and i wanted to finish panning for gold , I ended up wetting my pants wasn't all bad i got a new pair of shorts with lego figures on them

I was a bed wetter until age 9 but remember when I was 10 it was Halloween and I couldn't get my costume off in time and wet my pants and costume. My mom of course saved the day because while I changed out of my wet clothes she put my costume in the dryer for a few minutes and it was dry enough to finish up my trick or treating.