Thread: Memories

Default Memories

When I was younger my mom tried diaper punishment on me. Does anyon think that type of punishment is efficient?

WarrenW

I got put back in them several times, but it was only becuz I had wet my bed. I also wasn't wetting on purpose, just nite accidents. and didn't get put in diapers for other things.

this so called "diaper punishment" if really does exist is immoral, and just mean to the poor child and I am sure if some one did it CPS would have something to say about it, but as this is a first post by you, I kind of find it hard to believe what you are saying.

There is nothing wrong with using diapers on a child that does truly need them for medical reasons, but to us them as a punishment, that is just wrong. A child should be Potty trained and out of diapers in the day as soon as they are physically and mentally ready for that stage, then out of diapers and/or pull-ups at night when they are physically able to stay dry at night. If some one wants to go back to diapers (such as a DL/AB) later in life that their choice, but a child should not be forced into them if they are not medically needed.

AndrewThatsMyName

Quote Originally Posted by diedfromcute View Post
    When I was younger my mom tried diaper punishment on me. Does anyon think that type of punishment is efficient?

Did she really? or are you just saying that.

I'm going with AndrewThatsMyName on this one - your story is highly unlikely and most likely a lie. Also, this is your first post here, too, which reduces your credibility even more.

On that note, my opinion, along with that of most members when this topic has come up before, is the following:

1. Most, if not all, stories are written by people typing with one hand (aka it's fapping material and not true.) If these stories were true, I would expect it to have shown up in the media at some point. However, Google searches for diaper discipline and diaper punishment do not turn up a single news site in the first three pages of results. Instead, the only results are from AB/DL sites, a few BDSM sites, and a handful of sketchy looking sites (based on their description in the results.) The latter are most likely full of stories that are about as true as D**ker's diaper sightings page.

2. If diaper punishment is actually done, it is child abuse. To most people, especially children, diapers are associated with babies. By forcing a child to wear one, the parent is implying the child is a baby and thus is humiliating the child. Furthermore, the child will undoubtedly be teased by their siblings and peers when they find out, which is again humiliation. It doesn't matter if it's "effective" or not, humiliating a child in this manner is abuse.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 06-Mar-2011 at 22:10. Reason: forgot a word.

I agrree with the two posts above.

How about you make an introduction post and tell us more about yourself instead of diving right into topics such as this one?

Not sure if the OPs post is accurate or not, but it does happen. It was used as a punishment to both me and my brother by my parents albeit was 30 years ago and I think society views have changed since then. I do agree with you it is abuse and can't even fathom what my parents were thinking although there was other verbal and physical abuse as well.

Haha...efficient? Yes. Effective....no. My mom threatened to put me back into diapers when I was 4. I kept saying, "dah dah, dah dah," over and over again. She finally said if I didn't quit it, she would put me back into diapers, and if I thought she was kidding, she still had my diapers and plastic pants. It was the first time I realized that I wanted to be back in diapers. I would have pushed that threat except we were having company coming over, and I didn't want to be embarrassed so I stopped, but she sowed the seeds that would bring forth fruit that would stay with me forever after.

Nope, sorry, we don't condone child abuse here. That's all diaper punishment is, plain and simple.

Also, since this was your only post so far, I'm going to caution you that many here are unwilling to believe stories like this, especially from those who offer no other words to go by. You've just joined a new board, and that's the first thing you want people to know about you?

Please read the site rules and follow along if you have any desire in participating in this community.
    If you want to get to know others, starting a new introductions thread may be wise too.
    Thread closed.