Thread: Recent Bambinos

Default Recent Bambinos

Hey Everyone,
    I was just wondering if anyone has bought Bambinos lately? The reason i ask is because i am curious to see if their outer plastic has changed to a nice smooth one. I used to buy them ALOT and stopped when they made the changed to waistband and outer plastic. I know inside is really comfortable, but i prefer a nice smooth and soft outer plastic. If you could please tell me how the plastic is, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks - Gil

It's the softest I have ever come across. I have really sensitive skin, (especially during the frigid winters of Minnesota!) and found that they do not cause any chafing. Barring that fact and going along with the idea of "have they maintained the same level of softness" I can not say. I only recently started buying them. They are definitely top notch though.

Quote Originally Posted by gman1225 View Post
    It's the softest I have ever come across. I have really sensitive skin, (especially during the frigid winters of Minnesota!) and found that they do not cause any chafing. Barring that fact and going along with the idea of "have they maintained the same level of softness" I can not say. I only recently started buying them. They are definitely top notch though.
    I'm just trying to figure out when Bambino made this change, because I bought a sample pack in early January, and those suckers were just uncomfortably stiff on the outside - not just the tape landing zone, but the whole diaper.