Thread: Purchasing online within Canada (Refresh)

Default Purchasing online within Canada (Refresh)

So I figure starting a new thread wouldn't hurt.

I buy my diapers online because I can usually find better brands.

That being said, I've really found B4NS and that's all.

Great service, but pricing is a little much. Shipping IS included which is actually pretty nice, but I was wondering if anyone uses other companies, how is service, pricing and what brands do they offer?

there are a few options in canada which I have come accross. b4ns is the only bambino source that i am aware of, but everything else is available elsewhere, usually cheaper. any particular brand you are looking for?

Default Babykins.com

They are a Canadian company which provides quality adult products and prompt, friendly service.

I've ordered from them both on-line and by phone many times.

The only Canadian diaper related sites I've found (that are useful for AB/DL) are B4NS and Babykins. I've been ordering things from both for a couple of years and I completely agree that it's a bit pricey. I understand that it costs to get those things up here and whatnot but when some things are OVER double the cost of the US it gets a bit frustrating. Unfortunately I have not found an alternative and the only other diaper place I've found that ships to Canada is XP Medical. We're kind of stuck with what we have. Sorry dude.

If anyone wants to set up something cheaper, you have my business!

Quote Originally Posted by Lico View Post
    The only Canadian diaper related sites I've found (that are useful for AB/DL) are B4NS and Babykins. I've been ordering things from both for a couple of years and I completely agree that it's a bit pricey. I understand that it costs to get those things up here and whatnot but when some things are OVER double the cost of the US it gets a bit frustrating. Unfortunately I have not found an alternative and the only other diaper place I've found that ships to Canada is XP Medical. We're kind of stuck with what we have. Sorry dude.

If anyone wants to set up something cheaper, you have my business!
    Yeah, especially seeing as we now have a CDN $ worth $1.03 USD. The only thing that would add cost are additional shipping costs or duties paid by the canadian companies if they're bringing diapers from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    Yeah, especially seeing as we now have a CDN $ worth $1.03 USD. The only thing that would add cost are additional shipping costs or duties paid by the canadian companies if they're bringing diapers from the US.
    On larger shipments, shipping costs usually normalizes itself to a little bit per unit. I'm glad you mentioned the dollar cost too. I've never imported large amounts of stuff so I don't know about duties. But on disposables I wouldn't think there would be anything besides maybe environmentals. It's just frustrating when you think about it. I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

I have ordered from B4NS and Care Down There (dry 24/7). ABU now has a Canadian site based out of BC, it includes their diapers along with Attends and Abena Xplus. Two other sites are qualitylifecares ( Molicare) and westcarehealthsupplies ( Abena). Depending on the province you live, you might find a cheaper price than B4NS.

There is a company in Edmonton that now has Dry Care 24/7
    Care Down There

Gabbys and Babykins for cloth

Never tried these guys but they also have a good selection of cloth and plastic pants and free shipping
    Well.ca - Canada's online health, beauty, and skin care store Free Shipping

Most of my stuff come from local medical supply stores.

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    SNUGS i did some research and found the owner of the company is located in france if that makes a difference and they are only distributed through in control health care services.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

and yes they are an adult diaper. their packaging i give them props for making it cute and non generic. i tried one a while back and they seem to hug like a baby diaper.....
    They are also Canadian based.