Thread: Not Going to be on Much

Default Not Going to be on Much

Yeah guys i just wanted to warn you ahead of time that i may not be on much because of family issues.... I have to post this from my wii... so I'm either going to have to log on with my wii everytime or wait a week... So just wanted to give you a headsup.

Sorry to hear about the situation. Hopefully you can resolve this soon. You'll be missed!

Sorry to hear about that but don't rush take your time. Better to have it all settled rather then think it and more stuff comes up later.

Hope everything works out.

Im sorry to hear that, i hope to see you back here soon.

Hope everything gets sorted out soon for you, and hope all is well..see you back here soon hopefully.

well my mom told me today that I could get back on on Friday... to bad NO ONE is around to do anything with so I'm going to be stuck at home either palying guitar hero or playing COD4 (i still gots my computer just no internet).... O well hopefully she'll give it to me by the morning of Friday so I can listen to that radio show...