Thread: Hello from KidAgain

Default Hello from KidAgain

Hello all,

It feels good to have joined ASISC! It seems as if I have always felt much younger that my real age, and still think of myself as a small boy of 9 years old. Iíve enjoyed the times Iíve let myself regress to that young age, and Iíve finally decided to explore my feeling of thinking of myself as a little kid.

I like vintage slot car sets, and classic electric toy trains. People think Iím simply a collector, but I play with these toys when I feel itís time to regress myself to the age I enjoy being the most. I'm under a lot of stress at work, and I find regression a great way to relax.

As for diapers, Iím more comfortable wearing training pants, and sometimes plastic step-ins, but lately, Iíve started wetting at night a few times a month, so weíll see. I hope this is a good introduction, and Iím looking forward to making new friends, and talking about to others about regression.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to join in.

Vintage slot cars--would that be brands like Scalectrix?

Stay dry and happy!

Hello, sorry it took so long for me to reply. The brand of vintage slot cars I like are the HO Aurora kits and cars from the '60. Love to play with them when I relax and let myself regress to a little boy.

Hello and welcome! I hope you'll find us to be a reasonably friendly lot!

Booger

Welcome to ADISC! I hope your time here is comfortable. If you need any help, just ask me or a mod!

KidAgain. Does that screen name have any relation to the Radiohead album "Kid A"? XD

Hi KidAgain! Welcome from another Ohioan. My imagined age is 5 years old (LOVED being in Kindergarten). My experience has been - regression is an excellent way to unwind after a stressful day.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hi KidAgain! Welcome from another Ohioan. My imagined age is 5 years old (LOVED being in Kindergarten). My experience has been - regression is an excellent way to unwind after a stressful day.
    Ohio?!? -glares across the border- lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know of an ageplay event in the next few weeks in ohio... PM me for details

It is 18+ ONLY
    Last edited by diapernh; 22-Mar-2011 at 13:26.