Thread: ...Intro 1.0.

Default ...Intro 1.0.

Hello Everybody,

I would like to say hi and introduce myself, and I have to say it's amazing a place like this exists that's safe and encapsulates normal life from the standpoint of an abdl such as myself.

This is actually the first forum I have ever joined, probably because it's the first forum I've read that's inviting and has normal discussions about being abdl as well as day to day issues that everybody deals with.

Thanks for having me, it's a huge pleasure to be in the company of so many people who share such an awesome and unique characteristic.

This place rocks! ...I think I just wet myself...

I'm glad you like it! I think it is pretty great myself. I see from your profile that you like technology, sports, cooking, mixology, psychology... Those seem kind of vague. What else can you tell us about yourself?

I like to watch as many good movies as I can, good meaning that it invokes some emotion or thought rather than killing useful braincells...Um, well technology...pretty much anything that has a screen and can make my life an easier and more enjoyable (or lazy, for that matter)...Sports, pretty much anything goes, either playing or watching on TV...I'm a foodie, I like to cook, or be cooked for and go to restaurants when I can...Mixology; well, I am Canadian......and, Psychology...well, I've always had an interest in terms of why I am that I am, why people like diapers and what archetype we share...Sorry for sounding really profound, hopefully that gives you some insight into some of my passions

Howdy, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of engaging conversations to, uh, engage in.

I see you're from the vibrant city of Montreal. I've been there twice for the Canadian GP and hope to go again this year. I must remark, I've never seen more truly beautiful girls in one place in all my travels!

Are you an F1 fan and have you been to the GP? Your city has such a treasure in the Parc Jean-Drapeau; I'd be on that island every weekend if I lived there!

Stay dry and happy!