Thread: Hello World!

Default Hello World!

Hello all. i discovered my TB/DL side a year or so ago and am am just looking for some info and maybe a few friends. I'm almost 17. i don't have many hobbies... i read, draw and watch TV. lol... but i do like to program small games and such.

Welcome to ADISC deidara! This is a great place to learn about your TB/DL side from many other experienced members, and people your own age who are dealing with similar issues. I'd advise checking out the blogs and wiki portions of the site, as they are extremely useful.

Anyway, like I say, quality over quantity. Drawing is a great way to amuse yourself for hours on end and have an outlet for your emotions, which is something everyone needs. Do you have a specific style of drawing, such as anime?

I enjoy reading as well. What kind of books do you like?

Darn you bigkid25! You asked the questions I wanted to ask!
    Welcome to ADISC!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet some good friends here and find plenty of entertaining topics to engage in.

What hardware platform and language do you program for mostly?

Stay dry and happy!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! I love programming things too, (I'm assuming that's where the title 'hello world' came from? lol). Anyways, as BigKid25 suggested, if you check out the wiki and search around the help section, it will make it a lot easier. Have fun!