Thread: Sup

Default Sup

Soooo.. Hmm..
    Kinda new to this not sure what to do from here haha..
    Just trying to make some friends around my age, with common interests, haha...
    So anyways hit meh up if you are interested.. :P,,, or if you have any advice haha could always use some advice.. :P

Welcome to ADISC DlBoi90! Even though this isn't a dating website, you can meet some genuinely interesting and cool people here. The best part about this site is that it's not all dedicated to the *B/DL lifestyle. ADISC members consider themselves normal people who just happen to like diapers, instead of diaper lovers who happen to be normal. Well, a lot of us (including myself) are fairly abnormal, but anyway.... lol

Try telling us about yourself a little bit. What are you interested in? What kind of hobbies do you do? Tell us anything you'd like (but don't get crazy lol)

Haha life is no fun if your not a lil abnormal lol... Hmmm where to start,,,, about me: well first and foremost I'm bisexual(best to get that out of the way haha), I'm 20 years old(soon to be 21) , I'm a total "workaholic", I LOVE PiƱa coladas and getting caught in the rain HAHA JKJK!!
    Interests: hmm.. Photography, I take pics everywhere i go, gaming, FACEBOOK(of course!, who doesn't like facebook), friends(my friends are my life)... Well I can't really think of much else to say at the moment... Any questions just ask... Laterz