Thread: cars pacifier?

Default cars pacifier?

trying to find a disney cars pacifier? anyone know where to look... i tried babys r us and target

I'm not sure they make them. I've never really seen one...I think it's more of a toddler and up thing. I've seen sippy cups and all of that, but never a pacifier.

What you can do is go out and buy a pacifier, a plain one and put a sticker on it. And then I think if you can find some ribbon with cars (I think I saw this at wal mart in the sewing machine isle) and you can make a leash for the pacifier.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    What you can do is go out and buy a pacifier, a plain one and put a sticker on it. And then I think if you can find some ribbon with cars (I think I saw this at wal mart in the sewing machine isle) and you can make a leash for the pacifier.
    That's a great idea! You could probably even use something like Modge Podge to seal the sticker so it's waterproof. (They have Modge Podge that is for areas that are touched frequently now.) The only thing I don't know is if it has a smell. I was just thinking that if you sealed it then it could be washed well.

Paci leashes aren't hard to make at all. I'm going to make myself some when I find the clips for the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    That's a great idea! You could probably even use something like Modge Podge to seal the sticker so it's waterproof. (They have Modge Podge that is for areas that are touched frequently now.) The only thing I don't know is if it has a smell. I was just thinking that if you sealed it then it could be washed well.

Paci leashes aren't hard to make at all. I'm going to make myself some when I find the clips for the end.
    I believe the clips are on the same isle at wal mart, they should be where the buttons and measuring tape are, depending on the wal mart but they do have it. Just ask for help there if you have trouble. As for mod podge, I have worked with it and it is mainly like elmer's glue. once it dries it has no smell.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I believe the clips are on the same isle at wal mart, they should be where the buttons and measuring tape are, depending on the wal mart but they do have it. Just ask for help there if you have trouble. As for mod podge, I have worked with it and it is mainly like elmer's glue. once it dries it has no smell.
    Ah, good. I've had some of that before, but I never used it for anything so I didn't know if it had a smell. I had plans for it that never worked out and I got rid of the whole jar.

I'll have to check at WalMart the next time I'm there. I wasn't sure if they sold them because the ones in my area have been shrinking their craft departments at a steady rate. I have a couple of backup places to find them at, though. I think it would be better for me to make my own anyway because I've got tons of ribbon and then I could make it as long as I needed it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Ah, good. I've had some of that before, but I never used it for anything so I didn't know if it had a smell. I had plans for it that never worked out and I got rid of the whole jar.

I'll have to check at WalMart the next time I'm there. I wasn't sure if they sold them because the ones in my area have been shrinking their craft departments at a steady rate. I have a couple of backup places to find them at, though. I think it would be better for me to make my own anyway because I've got tons of ribbon and then I could make it as long as I needed it to be.
    They did shrink all of them here but they kept some basics, like notions and ribbons. Let me know if it works out for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by babababy View Post
    Try pacifiersrus.com
    They don't have it on their site. I visit there all the time and I doubt they could offer one.

You can call and see however, but I doubt it seeing as disney never made one.