Thread: New kid in town (or at least around here)

Default New kid in town (or at least around here)

Hi all. I am Joey but also called JJ. New here so don't know quite just what to say right now. Going to school part time and working same too. Computer stuff. I stumbled on this site while looking across the web. Have seen other places but this seems to be the biggest right now. I am a DL mostly. I like diapers and baby things like pacifiers and bottles. I was brought up in cloth and pants and then became attached to them as a teen. I thought I was the only person in the whole world who did that until getting on the web and meeting others. I haven't shared much of this information with other ppl I know personally because I'm afraid of what they might think. But think the web is safe if you take some safeguards and don't reveal TMI to strangers. I also like music and web surfing and traveling. Took up skiing too. Don't do as much as I want becuz its so expensive. Thanks, Joey.

Howdy, Joey, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting conversations to join in.

Have you done any international travel? If so, what was your favorite city/country to tour?

Stay dry and happy!