Thread: Diapers in Orlando Area

Default Diapers in Orlando Area

i'm now visiting Orlando for the third time. the last 2 times i found that i can get only Depends diapers at Walmart or Walgreens.
    I have heard here in Germany that in some stores they have big diaper aisles for adult diapers. But i asking me where? Do you have any tipps where it is best to buy adult diapers in Orlando?

Thank you very much in advanche.

Best regards

I've never been to Orlando, but I would guess there are better diapers available retail if you know where to look. What you need is a more dedicated store than a chain pharmacy. Try searching online for "medical supply" or "home care". You might have to call and talk to one of these that seems most likely in order to get a human who knows the score to give you some suggestions. I've found Molicare Supers and Tenas available in two stores in this general area without exhaustive searching. There's probably more out there if you keep at it. Sorry I can't be more specific.