Thread: hello world!

Default hello world!

Hello everyone! I am known by many names but you can call me boulderbaby1.
    A few things to know about me I am very laid back relaxed and just like to enjoy life, but I am also very active and spontaneous. I work at a restaurant part time as well as attend high school.

I found this site because I was looking for info on TB/DL stuff when I found this site I was very excited. I am into diapers and some baby things like pacifiers and bottles.

I am somewhat of a. Techie and an outdoorsman as well, I do lots of outdoor sports such as bouldering/rockclimbing, backpacking, biking, and fly fishing as well as a bunch of other hobbies that could fill a book .

The thing I love about this forum is that its not all about diapers so I can talk with people that I share more than one interest with. So I finally got enough courage to join hope you like me !

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

What is backpacking, exactly? Is that just hiking where you happen to carry a pack on your back, or is it something more?

Stay dry and happy!