Thread: shopping help

Default shopping help

I was trying to invest in a onsie and possibly a sleeper, I was wondering if you guys had any good reviews on AB clothes, at a reasonable price would be helpful as well!

I got a onesie from BabyPants on amazon. I would suggest getting a size smaller than you think because mine is a little too big. I'd say they're pretty reasonably priced...like 25 bucks I believe. Super comfy too!

I don't know if Target still has them, but they had some absolutely adorable footed sleepers. I think Walmart had some, too, as well as very cute Disney-themed pajamas. As far as actual (and awesome!) AB clothes, I absolutely love BIG TOTS items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores! this seller. Never disappointed ever. Also, I've gotten adorable things from Big Baby Boutique by LL items - Get great deals on Onesies, Rompers items on eBay Stores! this seller as well.

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Actually, I was thinking of doing an inventory of what kinds of things I've accumulated over the years, if I manage not to get sidetracked and take some pictures, I'll show you what I've got and such, as far as quality and style and such. Sorry, been up since this time yesterday morning, I may not make the most sense!!! <3

That reminds me, I got a couple footed sleepers from the boys section at Target. They're a little tight because I'm 5 foot 9 inches, but other than that they're super comfy also.

Target and Walmart often have amazingly cute things in the adult (bleh!) section, too. I got these awesome outer space adult sized footed jammies, Walmart got me some TINKERBELL ONES EEE!!! And Walmart currently has cute Tinkerbell, Pooh, and other cute printed pajamas.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleStrawberry View Post
    Target and Walmart often have amazingly cute things in the adult (bleh!) section, too. I got these awesome outer space adult sized footed jammies, Walmart got me some TINKERBELL ONES EEE!!! And Walmart currently has cute Tinkerbell, Pooh, and other cute printed pajamas.
    They sell those now? Wow, in what section? I'm not going to get any, but it would definitely be a sight to see.