Thread: Ummm..Hi?

Default Ummm..Hi?

Hi, Not sure how to start this thing so sorry if it's a bit awkward. I'm Huggable (Only after writing that do I realize how pun-like it sounds). I like hanging with friends and doing whatever...It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm doing something.I'm currently attending medical school. I'm shy at first (Even posting this message feels kinda weird) but if you take the time to talk to me... well I never shut up haha.

Sorry, But I'm not very good at introductions that involve anything personal. But I think that the best way to get the ball rolling is a simple "Hi"....So....Uhhh..

Hi

Well howdy there!

Don't worry about the punny name, we've got a few members here who specialize in absolutely terrible, awful, groany, vomit-inducing rotten puns, so yours is fairly forgivable.

All I know about medical school is what I get from the name - it's for medical training of some sort. So what are you doing in medical school? Gonna be an MD? Optometrist? Doctor of Funkology?
    Last edited by Gaius; 03-Mar-2011 at 10:59.

Hey there, no need to be shy around here, most people don't bite :P. Your introduction was fine, so I wouldn't say you aren't very good at them . Anyways, enjoy the site and have fun.

Hello and welcome! Have you picked an area of medicine to go into yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    Don't worry about the punny name, we've got a few members here who specialize in absolutely terrible, awful, groany, vomit-inducing rotten puns, so yours is fairly forgivable.
    I Nearly feel insulted >.<

Anyway, welcome aboard, Huggable. I hope you'll enjoy it here