Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Hey there adisc,

My name is Cate and i'm a 19yr old female living in Australia.
    I am currently at university and working part time while living with my parents.

I've been a DL for as long as i can remember, but i think it really became stronger when i was in my early teens (the sexual side, etc)
    For me, it's mostly a diaper fetish, but i'm a bit of a TB also. :P

I look forward to getting to know you all and i'm really happy that i found a community of likeminded people

What do you do with the Olympic stadium? Or was there even one? I don't know, I wasn't paying attention to the Olympics that year. Or the one in China. Or probably next year's. Oh well.

Howdy, Cate, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some great friends here and fine plenty of interesting conversations to hop into.

Besides this unusual interest we all share here, what are your pastimes, hobbies, passions in life? Myself, I'm into Formula 1, playing music, vintage tube audio gear, motorcycles, and the history of whisky.

Stay dry and happy!