Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diapers in Occupations

Default Diapers in Occupations

Is anyone here a truck driver, diver, astronaut, security guard or anything else that benefits from or requires diaper use? Just want some insight.

Cherub

Occupation that REQUIRES diapers??? none that I know of. However, if you're asking if anyone has ever worn a diaper to their jobs, I think a lot of people have. I told of a close call I had one time on the job when I was randomly selected to go take a drug test on a previous job, and that incident happened on a day that I wore a diaper under my work clothes.

nimimerkki702

A job that requires diapers... That would probably be my dream job ...But I guess there isn't any job like that.

Any job that prevents you from being able to get to a toilet for hours at a time. The classic two are astronauts (not a common job) and deep divers. There are some others, but you have to think about it to come up with them because they're less obvious. For example, people that repair transmitter antennas. It can be a 2 hr climb up to the top of the tower. One episode of "world's toughest fixes", the guy that was tagging along to do the show on that was offered a diaper by the crewchief. I wouldn't doubt it if cavers (spelunking) sometimes wear, you can't just squat in a cave... ("take only pictures, leave only footprints") If you gotta go, you have to bag it and carry it out with you. The guy (there's just ONE) that makes the final wiring connections inside a stealth bomber's wing before they close it up is in there with a soldering iron for 8-10 hrs, he quite possibly wears. All those guys flying the U2 spy planes waybackwhen were padded I'm sure, considering the time they were up there - think of all the pilots that have made endurance flights in small craft.

As a junior high teacher assistant, we all are required to wear diapers because the students scare the crap out of us!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    ... think of all the pilots that have made endurance flights in small craft.
    I've heard tell that those pilots who fly those hi-altitude planes actually take some kind of pill that basically makes it so they won't have to pee for a couple days. I don't have details, but the source I got it from was credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranthor View Post
    I've heard tell that those pilots who fly those hi-altitude planes actually take some kind of pill that basically makes it so they won't have to pee for a couple days. I don't have details, but the source I got it from was credible.
    I'd be interested to know how that could possibly work. If you keep drinking, the liquid has to go somewhere, after all.

It's not an occupation, but I have worn while leisure diving. It's not the dive itself that's the problem, but the hour-long ride in a RIB, plus the waiting around onsite that's the issue. You can easily be stuck in a drysuit for four hours, maybe as long as six.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    All those guys flying the U2 spy planes waybackwhen were padded I'm sure, considering the time they were up there - think of all the pilots that have made endurance flights in small craft.
    I am pretty sure they used condom catheters because they did not have decent disposables then and you would probably get one hell of a rash from wearing a cloth diaper as long as they did.