Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

my name is jake. I am an ab/dl.
    I havent been able to get any diapers yet so i have to make my own "makeshift disposables"
    besides diapers and training pants, i also love cuddles, hug and kisses.
    non abdl realated i enjoy punk rock, and video games.
    [ADISC isn't a dating the rules!]
    Im really glad this place exists. its nice to know talk with other people like me without feeling like a freak.
    Last edited by Peachy; 04-Mar-2011 at 05:19. Reason: deleting personal ad part

Howdy, Jake, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Although many of us have felt the same way, you're certainly not a freak--at least not because you're an AB or DL. I estimate there are half a million people who could be classified as ABs/DLs/infantilists/diaper fetishists!

You're going to enjoy your first time buying and wearing real diapers. If you don't mind my asking, what's kept you from doing so?

As for video games, have you played Portal?

Stay dry and happy!

i still live with my grandparents, and i dont have a vehicle.
    as for portal, i have not yet played it but i will one day. i heard its fun. im more of a retro gamer however i love valve's games.