Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The importance of playing with yourself (warning: mentions boy parts)

Exclamation The importance of playing with yourself (warning: mentions boy parts)

I was diagnosed with phimosis (foreskin is tight at the end) and have started to wonder if my grandparents telling me never ever to touch myself could have had something to do with it.

do you think its possible that not exploring that skin led it to not growing enough?

(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

You should probably have placed this in the 'MATURE TOPICS' thread??? Not very appropriate for the Teenbaby forum. While I'm not a doctor (however my parents are) I dont think playing with yourself would do this. After some research I think that most likely the foreskin will loosen up as you get older. Best bet though is to ask you doctor about the common causes. You will be able to find a lot more from him/her than from some opinionated people on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    I was diagnosed with phimosis (foreskin is tight at the end) and have started to wonder if my grandparents telling me never ever to touch myself could have had something to do with it.

do you think its possible that not exploring that skin led it to not growing enough?

(sorry if this is in the wrong place)
    Problem solved. Solution aside, I do not think there is a relationship between playing with yourself and phimosis.

I think the first 2 people misread what I typed (or I've gone nuts from not sleeping)

I meant, could having never touched that part of my body have caused the skin to not grow thus making it tight. (I am doing that stretching treatment though as advised by my GP)

Not sleepy me will probably slap sleepy me for this. Tell me it's genetic or something.

Circumcision could take care of that permanently....

But aside from that - I guess it's genetics.... and no matter how much you "choke the python" - it won't change the way your body grows.... I guess... not sure - but I bet any doc' could answer that Q quite easily... along with a good cure.

sounds like it will only take a month or two and you shouldn't have a problem
    it's only common in children under 15, and at puberty it usually fixes itself, hope you go well

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Circumcision could take care of that permanently....

But aside from that - I guess it's genetics.... and no matter how much you "choke the python" - it won't change the way your body grows.... I guess... not sure - but I bet any doc' could answer that Q quite easily... along with a good cure.
    NO don't do circumcision, I've read online, and guys who had a circumcision by choice said they where massively more unhappy after the surgery because of loss of pleasure, a lot of the pleasure of sex and such is from the foreskin moving over the head of the penis
    this can easily be fixed by stretching techniques.
    after a month of these stretching (depending on severity) it should be fine, and after 6 months of time, the head should be not so sensitive that you can take it out of the foreskin without a problem

I'm was circunsised when I was 10 or 11 and I'm pretty sure that it was for that reason (or something similar). I certainly hope it won't necessitate that, while it's not a terrible procedure it's not pleasent. Since it was done before puberty, I really can't say how it would affect "pleasure", though.

Sent from my iPhone

I don't have one, but my aunt told me about a friend of hers that is in his 40s, and he HAD to get circumsized. He was in so much pain he couldent move the skin back enough to clean it, and it was getting infected.

Countryboy95

Probably not. However I am no Medicare provider even though parents are in the field (moms a nurse dad is a EMT)