Thread: Find Makarov

Exclamation Find Makarov

Well, I was talking to my brother Joeseph, and he showed me this site. I'm actually curious to see if it's a hoax or not.

Now, for those of you who DON'T know, Makarov is a character in the Modern Warfare series. He was one of the guys you didn't kill in the first MW, and in the second one HE started the Russian/American war. At the end of the game (It's been out long enough people, so I won't spoiler this) you killed general Shepperd, but you never found/killed Makarov. This... is interesting. I'd thought that IW (Infinity Ward) couldn't make any more games since most of the team quit/got fired. Now I'm REALLY curious!

Hmm, either its a trailer for the next game, or another possibility, its going to be movie continuation of the story

I'm thinking it may be like the live action Halo trailers that came out. That's my guess.

Either it is a sweet trailer for a new game, an awesome trailer for a continuation movie, or an EPIC trailer for a fan made movie.
    Can't wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDaniel View Post
    Its fake. Activision confirmed it.
    I thought it was clear since Activision/Bobby Kotick hasn't made a good decession in over 3 years. har har har. (Well, Bobby Kotick has likely never made a good decision.)

Anyways I don't think the plots of Modern Warfare or Bad Company are any good. Kinda about as stupid/far fetched as Red Dawn's plot is in today's age.

i do a bit of this kind of stuff, and I reckon it's a fan made video... Don't get me wrong, it's incredible what they've done... but very amateurish in many ways... still I couldn't do this kind of stuff... far too easy to be a critic.

Still love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinori View Post
    Ugh.. we do not need more Modern Warfare. Let it die already.
    Lol. I want them to continue the story but i dont want them to do what they always do and thats release the same game every year with a few different maps. Its rediculous and i hate activision (for other reasons).

for one sec i thought it was about

^that guy, which is Makarov from Fairy Tail, but alas, no too bad