Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fur Fer a Day

Default Fur Fer a Day

what if for one day you can be the babyfur you always wonted to be. what would you do for that one day.

I would go to my friends howes and see what how they like having a wolf boy for a friend. than I would probably play with my tall

If I could get to be an actual puppy for a day? Puppy play, obviously

If I could be a baby weasel for a day...

I would war dance at every opportunity and take advantage of their insane amounts of energy to race around.

I would be a catgirl and just jump around a wag my tail in a pull-up ^-^

Like... be an actual Shinx?
    I'd run around lots, sparking at everything ^^
    And play with my tail :3

Hmmm... If I was an uncoordinated, hyperactive shepherd puppy for a day... Chaos would reign supreme!

being the kangaroo that i am, i would get a pogo stick and a trampoline, just to see how high i could jump. and then go snowboarding. because that sh!t is fun as he11.

Oh, so much to do, so little time.

Chase my oh so lovable tail, chase the mail man, chew on a boot, play fetch, lay around in the sun, This could go on for awhile...Can we make it a week?

*Edited because people can't take a joke*
    Last edited by LeonSoryu117; 02-Mar-2011 at 21:25.

I'd sneak away to my mates house and scare him. Then he'd probably kidnap me and keep me there with him. =] All good.