Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Natural Laxatves and things

Default Natural Laxatves and things

Anyone has some tricks of like natural laxatives and pee laxatives? Like the Marshmallow trick, and stuff like that maybe a tea. Also one thing I know that I can just drink ten cups of water to pee, but I wanted something that kinda like forced it.

marshmallow trick, and various suppositories and laxatives I've heard about,,, but a way to 'force you to pee',,,,,other than inserting a catheter, I have never heard of anything.

The most reliable natural dieuretic I've found is beer. But caffeine works as well. And there are a number of herbal teas that having additional dieuretic properties.

There's no urinary equivalent of a suppository - nothing works on the bladder that fast (that I know of).

Coconut milk is a natural laxative as well as (to the best of my knowledge) milk of magnesia. Any kind of fruit juice can function as a diuretic if consumed in sufficient quantities; although they aren't really considered diuretics, their content is mostly water which has to come out somehow.

Beer works really well, me and my mates seem to go to the toilet after each pint it's insane actually. As for laxatives it's marshmallows all the way.

drinking lots of liquids is the only safe way to make yourself pee. Diuretics extract water from your body and dehydrate you and don't make you lose control. The only safe way is hypnosis, there are lots of files and you might find one that works for you.

Coffee. Prepare for diarrhea.

See why I never go out on coffee dates?

Butterfly Mage

Just being a vegetarian keeps me pretty "regular" A veggie max sub from Subway will most certainly make you have to go to the bathroom in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Just being a vegetarian keeps me pretty "regular" A veggie max sub from Subway will most certainly make you have to go to the bathroom in a hurry.
    Veggies, fruits, and whole grains have so much fiber it's ridiculous when you first start cutting back on meat to load up on them. a

A healthy diet will make your poop happy.