Thread: Newby

Default Newby

Hi everyone.

New to the site so just a quick intro about myself. Middle age male, living in New Zealand. A wonderful, relaxed country (apart from the recent earthquake - heartfelt sympathies to all involved). Apart from my diaper desires, I'm a bit of an adrenalin junkie (is there a link - pushing limits then returning to the security of early childhood?). Anyway, motorbikes, planes, cars etc. Not very green but I try and minimise my impact - I cycle a lot, the planes are just for work (I'm lucky enough to be an airline pilot), the car is just for work and the bikes are for the odd bit of racing in my spare time.

Apart from adrenalin, my other main interest is music - especially early jazz. I play reeds (clarinet/sax) and would love to be able to practice more.

Enough about me, I'm looking forward to exploring the site.

I have a dear friend that is an airline FO, and he says the same thing, that he's incredibly lucky. That's awesome that you managed to get a gig that makes you happy!

Welcome to the site!

Hi Davey, welcome to the site! Always nice to see another Kiwi. I'm from Auckland