Thread: Family member is a teen DL

Default Family member is a teen DL

I really don't know the PC term here.

Hello everyone, I am here because my little brother wants to come over to my house and wear diapers (I'm 29 and hes 14 I have a thread in TeenBaby). Be forewarned that it is kinda family drama before you go looking for it.

Just to clarify I spent almost all of my time in High School and College raising this kid and I would do anything for him . . . . . That's why I'm here.

P.S. I never thought I would have to change his diapers again though.

Peachy

Please see my post in the other thread about how you should not engage in your little brother's activities in this area for your own and his protection.

Peachy

So, welcome to ADISC there Jeffwill1

You must be pretty confused about this whole thing, being sort of like a parent on here, which we do allow on here. It is a common debate, to wonder what to do when a kid expresses an interest in diapers.

I would suggest you check this article out:
    When Kids Love Diapers

That may help out a bit.
    Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the lifestyle, too.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    So, welcome to ADISC there Jeffwill1

You must be pretty confused about this whole thing, being sort of like a parent on here, which we do allow on here. It is a common debate, to wonder what to do when a kid expresses an interest in diapers.

I would suggest you check this article out:
    When Kids Love Diapers

That may help out a bit.
    Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the lifestyle, too.
    Thanks, the link you gave is pretty helpful. I suppose I am a bit like a parent when it comes to my brother and I could see why he would feel better talking about this to me because mom and dad are super strict and dad is real old world.

BTW, someone was remaking that my TB/caretaker tags were not appropriate given my situation. So I ask, what tags are correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffwill1 View Post
    BTW, someone was remaking that my TB/caretaker tags were not appropriate given my situation. So I ask, what tags are correct?
    When in doubt set it to private or N/A. It's best. Or just "Know a friend", because it generally means you are a second account to this behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    When in doubt set it to private or N/A. It's best. Or just "Know a friend", because it generally means you are a second account to this behaviour.
    Good advice about changing my tag, although it does not seem to have worked like I intended. At least it doesn't say TB anymore.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Well my verdict is in and you can read about it, and the inevitable backlash, here

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...brother-3.html