Thread: Got a GF/BF that are ok with it but maybe not all the way you want them to be

Default Got a GF/BF that are ok with it but maybe not all the way you want them to be

I have a girlfriend that understands my problem wetting the bed. She makes sure I always have diapers and always makes sure I get ready for bed. But she dont know that I would like to wear them all the time and would love for her to baby me. But then again I think she does understand a lill cause I did buy a Nuk 5. does anyone have this problem and would love the other to be more involved?

You can't seriously expect anybody who does not share your fetish to outright baby you. If your relationship depends upon that, it's time you did some soul searching and did a serious moral evaluation upon yourself.

Yeah, most of the BFs I had in my life knew that I had an AB side. When I am in a relationship, I value my man's companionship VERY much. I recognize that there are things in a relationship that are far more important than satisfying every part of my libido. I used to seek out relationships with men who were in the AB/DL scene, because I used to believe a relationship with another man would not work unless I could fit baby play into the mix. I am much happier now that I realize exactly how far from the truth that train of thought was. I would rather have a relationship based on strong mutual love than on my kinks, any day of the week.