Thread: My introduction to this website

Default My introduction to this website

Hi, my name is Bob and I am 19 years old. I like to practice sports and to listen to music. I consider I am a kind person, sometimes kind of shy but I like to have a lot of friends. I keep studying at the university and live with parents.

Talking about the diapers, this is a new world for me. Since I was 4 years old, I remember I loved to wear diapers, but when I growed up I loved to play with pee. Some months ago, I had the experience to purchase a pack of diapers, I was shaking and pale when I went into the store, anyway I did not regret about this, I love them. Since I live with my parents, I cannot keep buying lots of them because I am afraid I could get caught.

Well, this is my first post I have over the Internet, I want to be friendly with everybody here and to learn more things. Thanks a lot!

Welcome to ADISC. What kind of music do like to listen to? Also, don't be afraid to buy diapers at the store. Almost no one will notice anything beyond their own limited scope of existence. Even if they did notice, nobody cares. As for the parents thing, there is lots of stuff on this site on how to hide your diapers. I hide mine underneath the bottom drawer of my dresser.

Once again, welcome. I look forward to your contributions here.

Welcome to your doom *Evil Laugh*(JK :P), as for sports, which ones? and do you have a favorite team?

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting discussions to join in.

Stay dry and happy!