Thread: What's Up?

Default What's Up?

Hey everyone,

I've been a diaper lover for about 7 years now. Started with pull-ups, Goodnites and then moved on to Depends because they are the only brand available really without having to order.

I'm currently between schools and in my free time (of which I have too much) I sleep, watch TV and do some writing. I am also a bit of a photographer, but I'm probably more of a nuisance than an artist.

Anyway, I guess that's about it for now. Nice to meet you all!

Hey Moso,

You mention you like reading and movies (both in your intro and your profile). What kind of books and movies do you enjoy, and have any favourites? You also said that you are in between schools - what are you studying?

Anyway, I hope to see you around,

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm terms of books and movies I pretty much stick with the fantasy genre. Huge fan of anything King Arthur/Merlin related and I'm a sucker for anything with a dragon on the cover

My current favourite movie is probably Black Swan right now though. Seen it three times in theatres and if it sticks around I may go again. Love the cinematography and the use of juxtaposition (even if it is to ad nauseum).

I was studying music (saxophone), but I wasn't too sure if that's what I wanted to do, so I thought I would check out some other schools and programs. Currently hoping to get into a journalism program.