Thread: noisy plastic pants

Question noisy plastic pants

hey there everyone,
    i am just wondering if anyone has found any plastic pants that are still noisy? from some of the looking i have done, it seems like they all say in the descriptions that they are "quite silent when worn"... i know it sounds silly, but i would like a little sound from them if that makes sense. any tips or ideas where to look for noisy pants?

i'm with you, on liking noisy pants. not many about, nowadays, but, a supplier over here (uk) sells transparent pants which are noisy enough and i think that they're shipped over from the US; so, you could keep an eye out for them.
    other than that, you can age the plastic/vinyl with sunlight and/or petroleum jelly, though it's a bit of a hit-and-miss affair, unless someone else here has done the maths/experimentation - i can't be bothered (for as you will see) or, you can make your own from any suitably noisy material you like (eg. shower-curtain).
    i'd go with the making your own, if i were you, simply because you remove the expense of buying and experimentally ageing the pants to your liking.

i did find a site that i ordered a pair from to try out,
    we will see how that goes.

Fetware sells all sorts of plastic pants that are meant for the more adventurous amongst us. I'd think you could find something there.

Tru Eiuroflex polyurethane from Arizona Care. They ARE noisy