Thread: Mailing issues?

Default Mailing issues?

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if any of you have had problems with Bambino not receiving your money orders? I placed my order last Friday, sent my money order a couple days after that and still my order is pending. Do you think this is simply because the order has not been delivered or is it because Bambino hasn't cashed the order in yet? Please help me with this because I was seriously hoping for these to get here over my winter break and I can see now that's not gonna happen :/

Be careful with money orders they're easier to lift in the mail than a check and hard to get refunds on if lost. (they're close to cash that way)

I know the risks but once it's filled out, you need to be the actual receiver of it to cash it. Thats why it's important to fill them out immediately.

I'd get in touch with Bambino. Ask them how long money orders should normally take to get cashed. If it has been too long, ask Bambino what to do.

In the future, I'd use Paypal or credit card. It is safer and much faster than money orders. If you don't have a credit card (like me), you can buy prepaid Visa cards pretty much anywhere. All you have to do is register the card online, and you're pretty much set to go. The only sucky part is that you must pay an activation fee when you buy the card (e.g. If you get a 50$ card, it'll cost you 55$ or something like that.)