Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cell phone game(s)

Default cell phone game(s)

I've seen similar threads in which members told which cell phones they had. I was wondering as to which game(s) any of you might have on your phones and really like. You can name more than one.

For me, I have and HTC Desire HD and enjoy playing Robo Defense. I do have others as well, but Robo Defense is my current favorite to play!

The following are the games currently on my iPhone (and they're all favorites or they wouldn't be there :P)

Angry Birds
    Final Fantasy (Yes the original :P)
    Song Summoner Encore
    Crystal Defenders

I also have Tetris although it's not installed right now. I felt Angry Birds was a better use of the space

I have an HTC G2. This should be all the games I have so far...

Angry Birds (This game is so much more addictive than I expected)
    Angry Birds Seasons
    Battle For Mars Lite (Can't decide whether to buy the full version because the Lite version has a huge bug)
    Hungry Shark 2 Free
    Easy Video Poker
    Kongregate Arcade
    Tiger GBA
    Tiger NES

I still have plenty of space for more stuff. I will probably try Robo Defense eventually.

iPhone 3GS. I don't play games very often, but:

I must get round to downloading Angry Birds.

On one of my old Windows Mobile phones, I managed to get an emulator running to play some old GBA games - Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Time and Link's Awakening. Wouldn't mind playing those again.

Solitaire, OMG solitaire. I'm an addict, super hard core. I win more then I lose, and can easily handle a game of freecell in under 5 mins. I need help. Seriously.

*goes back to playing solitaire*

I have a ton on my iPhone and iPad ^^;. Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja, GTA: Chinatown Wars, Lets Golf! 2, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Street Fighter 4, Uno, Monopoly, Geometry Wars, Devil May Cry 4, and afew others ^^;.

The other games I have on my phone are:
    Fun Towers (card game)
    Hearts (card game also)
    Copy Cat (Remake version of the old Simon says)
    Squares (draw 1 line at a time and fill in a many boxes as you can)
    Angry Birds (started playing Robo Defense instead,,had hard time getting all those required 3 stars)
    teeter (tilt your phone to navigate the ball across the screen)
    Talking Joe Ostrich ( tickle him, pat him on the head, pet him and he repeats everything you say)

I have an htc incredible, and I have fruit slice, angry birds, and bubble blaster. I can't play them very well, but I try.

Tapdefense for iphone 4- great tower def game
    and of course angry birds - only 2 games I need on my phone lol.

I had jailbroken my iphone a while back, had a game similar to Halo on it.. was fun