Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Snugs Adult diapers

  1. #1

    Default Snugs Adult diapers

    I bought a pack to try them out. they do have a nice baby fresh sent to them much like the Luv diapers. they seem to hold up good for a cheaper diaper. they absorb fast and they get a little mushy when wet like the old time diapers use to.
    they remind me of an attends diaper with no waist band and 2 tapes per side.
    the tapes hold great they have a 2 tape system so you can adjust them
    the plastic backing is a soft plastic much like the wings choice. they are how ever very soft
    they are a medium in the thick nest department.
    I do like them and would buy them again.

  2. #2

    Default

    How much are they per diapers? I've been co sidering trying them since Bambino doesnt ship here anymore T_T

  3. #3
    Cherub

    Default

    Where are 'snugs' diapers sold? I've never heard of them till now. Are they an adult diaper?

  4. #4

    Default

    SNUGS i did some research and found the owner of the company is located in france if that makes a difference and they are only distributed through in control health care services.

    ---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

    and yes they are an adult diaper. their packaging i give them props for making it cute and non generic. i tried one a while back and they seem to hug like a baby diaper.....

  5. #5
    Cherub

    Default

    man,,, too bad they're not available in the U.S..

  6. #6

    Default

    You can get them in the US via their eBay store but the shipping is too expensive for me which is why I've never tried them. If you search "SNUGS," their store should pop up because they are the only ones who sell them on eBay.

  7. #7

    Default

    They look promising but yeah $14 for 10 diapers then another 12 for shipping is way too much for my budget

  8. #8
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xolyshaxo View Post
    They look promising
    Yes I agree!



    Quote Originally Posted by xolyshaxo View Post
    $14 for 10 diapers then another 12 for shipping is way too much for my budget
    I dunno, I might try them anyhow. I wonder how much it would be for a case of them? I looked on Google Image Search and saw them, the look AWESOME!.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    SNUGS i did some research and found the owner of the company is located in france if that makes a difference and they are only distributed through in control health care services.

    ---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

    and yes they are an adult diaper. their packaging i give them props for making it cute and non generic. i tried one a while back and they seem to hug like a baby diaper.....

    The owner might be located in France but the company selling them is located in Ontario, Canada (inconti.ca)... I dont have a clue about how much the shipping costs will be to US, but im pretty sure its less then being shipped from Europe.

  10. #10
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mimster View Post
    The owner might be located in France but the company selling them is located in Ontario, Canada (inconti.ca)... I dont have a clue about how much the shipping costs will be to US, but im pretty sure its less then being shipped from Europe.
    Thanks for that bit of info and detective work. Defiantly makes it more likely that I will order some now. And yes, I am sure the shipping will be cheaper too.

Similar Threads

  1. Snugs, baby diaper scented adult diapers
    By Coops in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-Jan-2011, 02:39
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-Sep-2010, 03:29
  3. Snugs diapers on ebay
    By foxkits in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-Sep-2010, 02:12
  4. Adult Diapers
    By scarolina21 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 21-Oct-2008, 02:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.