Thread: I'm a lurker? Oh noes!

Default I'm a lurker? Oh noes!

Why hello, fellow padding aficionados. My name is Samantha, and I'm a somewhat paranoid transgendered (presenting as male in RL) sissy/abdl from a fairly conservative location I don't really wish to disclose, due primarily to said paranoia (this forum is indexed by Google, yanno). I'm in my late 20s, and I love wearing all manner of cute dresses and diapers (bambinos = <3), particularly when my loving girlfriend dresses me up.

I love poufy sleeves. If there's one thing this world needs more of, it's poufy sleeves. Spherically formed, large, poufy sleeves. Mmmmmmm poufy sleeves. That and maid uniforms of the Japanese "maid cafe" style... if I ran the world, everyone would wear those... and I mean everyone.

So why am I here? Well, why are any of you here. Plainly, I wish to communicate with people who have similar interests to me so that I can re-enforce the idea that there's nothing wrong with me, that other people have the same urges I do.

That's about it, really. I'm quite the shit disturber at times I must say, and fairly naughty in general, but as this is an all-ages community, I will attempt to avoid adult topics.

Am I sufficiently de-lurked now?

Welcome to the forum Samantha. Hope to see you around in some of the discussions. Welcome!!

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting conversations to join in.

I guess in your world I'd be sent to the stockades as I really don't think I'll be donning pouffy sleeves anytime soon. Oh, wait, don't pirates wear pouffy sleeves? ARRRRRRRR!

Stay dry and happy!