Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever had a dream of finding others like you?

Default Ever had a dream of finding others like you?

So this morning I woke up confused, I had a dream where I found this hot awesome goth chick (she looked like someone I know who'se a model XD) anyways She was in my college and she'd wear skirts with diapers. And it was really noticible and she would sometimes wear baby items also or jammies or what not. But it never looked bad or off. It looked cute in a wierd way (at least I think it looked cute for others) Anyways she was generally socially accepted and I wanted to talk to her. I always couldn't work up the courage, but apprently I did and I talked to her and she told me that they where others in the college. I met up with them and it was another female and a male. (All straight...) anyways I was like.. .HOLY FUCK WHY CAN"T YOU GUYS POSTED IN FORUMS AND SHIT?! And yeah... We eventually decided to find a nice place to mess around or whatever and then I woke up.

After I woke up I was shocked, confused, disturbed and saddened. Why couldn't it have been real ya know? I hate dreams they usually tell me what my subconscious wants lately..... and i think this one was pretty damn clear.

EmLamby

Oh yeah. I had a dream once where I met this chick and found out that she was a TB too and we became good friends right away. She even let me borrow some of her diapers because I couldn't buy them myself... we just did things that teenage friends would do, except while wearing diapers! Maybe my subconscious is telling me I want a best friend who wears?

I've had dreams where I found out my friends were AB/DL. I'm always like: "You like wearing diapers?! Oh my god! Me too! We are going to best friends for ever!"

Then I wake up feeling lonely...

Oh well, at least I have you guys to talk to.

So it looks like we all have these little desires from time to time Eh?

Its actually in human nature to not want to be alone, I have dreams of finding others like me. So keep your dreams in your heart you will find others someday my friend.

I've never had a dream like that, but I do have dreams sometimes of having more friends. I do not have many in real life, but those that I do I deeply cherish. I think most people like to associate with others, though, and I'd love to expand my own number of friends. I hope you find friends who share your interests soon, but I imagine it will probably be hard given that the subculture you belong to is pretty eccentric. I don't mean that negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by KTH View Post
    I've never had a dream like that, but I do have dreams sometimes of having more friends. I do not have many in real life, but those that I do I deeply cherish. I think most people like to associate with others, though, and I'd love to expand my own number of friends. I hope you find friends who share your interests soon, but I imagine it will probably be hard given that the subculture you belong to is pretty eccentric. I don't mean that negatively.
    I agree we are a bunch of wierdos, but I like it and I already found another ab she's also my mommy and well she's my fiancee.

Ryry18

i think we all have had dreams where we met others like us. too bad they didn't come true ya know?

Funny, I don't think we're a bunch of weirdos; we have an unusual kink, true, but we tend to be otherwise normal people. There really aren't an exceptional number of geniuses, severely mentally ill, billionaires, or extremists among us; we fall within normal distances left or right of centre politically; to me a weirdo is a person who is exceptionally odd throughout their personality, or who has at least several ways of being unusual. I don't mean to take "weirdo" as insulting: I really don't see us as that different from the average crowd, other than in a narrow fashion of roleplay or turnon.

Gay or straight, most of us are serial monogamists. I haven't met any polygamists on here, or people who think all media (including music and TV) constitute "graven images" and are anti-God. I dated one of those once - and she was really weird; I do claim to know whereof I speak.

So: yeah, we have mostly early 20-somethings for whom gaming is a big part of their life, who have a kink, unanswered questions about their sexual nature, and who like to explore their fantasies. None of this leaves them a weirdo, in fact it makes them quite normal in my book; but then I think it is part of the human condition - and normal - to have some sort of unusual interest, feature, or fixation

every now and then ill hav an ab dream. but one specifically involved a girl that i sorta like. I went to visit her at work and then i went to hug her. after i hugged her i looked at her and she was wearing a diaper, a baby shirt and was sucking on a pacifier. if only she really was an ab...