Thread: What diaper next?

Cool What diaper next?

Hey ADISC! I'm running quite low on goodnites and i'm looking to get another type of diaper. One that i could get at riteaid. I really don't want to get depends, but i want the whole tab thing so i may have too . Is there any chance that a size 7 would fit on me? Are any baby diaper brands bigger then others? I'm 5'11, 32 inch waist and i way around 130.. thanks in advance for the help. By the way i'm really not that picky, just anything with taps.

Well idk how to help you, all I like is depends. But walgreens is my back up usually when I can't find depends. Hope this helps .

Quote Originally Posted by partyanimal88 View Post
    Well idk how to help you, all I like is depends. But walgreens is my back up usually when I can't find depends. Hope this helps .
    Are the rumors true about the quietly etc? How's the leak rate on them and whats the "fluffing" like on it? Sorry for the questions i just want to make sure i get my money worth when i go haha.

It depends on what kind of depends you get, I use maximun protection. Those are a tiny bit crinkally but there not that bad. People aren't going to hear it, its mostly in your head when it comes to sound.

I'm not going to be wearing out, so i want something bigger, bulky and as noisy as a possible :P

Why do you not want to get Depend diapers? They're really the most "diaper-like" of anything you're going to find at a major retail store, and I think they're quite soft and comfortable.

I actually researched the maximum protection fitted briefs. They look pretty good, they are sold at the place i want to go to and there pretty cheap. It's a deal Thanks guys for the help!

Not a bad idea to grab some of the pads as stuffers. I've had some close calls with Depends.

Try pullups or cruisers size 7, and if they do fit tell me im a 29' waist! :P