Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breast Milk Ice-Cream

Default Breast Milk Ice-Cream

A London restaurant has recently launched a new flavour of ice-cream, 'Baby GaGa,' made from human breast milk! It's super expensive (14 for a serving!) and served with a rusk. All donating women are health-screened in the same way as blood donors and it is being marketed as 'organic, free-range and totally natural.'

BBC News - Breast milk ice cream goes on sale in Covent Garden

So, what do you think about breast milk ice-cream? Would you try it given the chance? Or do you think it's completely disgusting?

Personally I am quite intrigued by it. I have no interest in being breastfed, but I do have an interest in trying weird things just to say I've done it. If it didn't come with a 14 price tag I think I would definitely try a scoop, out of curiosity more than anything else.

They said it tastes just like normal ice cream, and I probably would go and try it. Like you say, Just to try it, and say you have. The fact that its 14 doesn't bother me. Its not something you're gonna go and buy everyday.

I'd try it, most people would probably think its disgusting. But it would be worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
    I'd try it, most people would probably think its disgusting. But it would be worth a try.
    But would you pay the 14 for it?

I've spent more money at Teavana and boobies are awesome, so why not?

Also, free range boobs FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    But would you pay the 14 for it?
    Hahaha, money saving... You know what I mean. Yes I would.

Well, most people already drink from the boobs of a cow, so I couldn't imagine drinking milk from a woman's boobs any more disgusting. On one hand, there's cow breast milk. On the other there's human breast milk. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Sounds disgusting, but I would try it if offered it for free. Even if I liked it and they dropped the price I wouldn't buy it. PETA has been pushing for years to have human breast milk replace cow milk. I find the idea idiotic and impractical. Also I can not support any activities of the extremist organization PETA.

Mm, this doesn't sound too appealing to me. ^.^; The photo on the website sure doesn't make it look appetizing, at least to me.