Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok so here it goes..

Default Ok so here it goes..

My friend Mandi [I'm sure you all know her ] convinced me to do this for several reasons...

1.) Because I want to do stuff but I can't because I don't post enough

2.) Because I am a nice person and should get to know all you wonderful ppl

3.) Because I have a screen name that makes me sound like a creepy old guy [Too many fakers around now]

Hmm so what should I say about myself? I'm a 21 year old college student and YES I really am a girl. I should have graduated this semester but I have too many majors to keep track of for that to happen. Anyhow its all good cuz my boyfriend, who I've been going out with for almost 2 years now, goes to the same college and is happy that I'll be around for a while longer. BTW, 4 months after we started dating I found out he was a DL. How is that for luck? Anyhow what else shall I say...

My favorite brands of diapers are Goodnites [the ones ones with the faries on them if you must know lol] and Depends Max. Protection. You see.. even tho I've tried many brands of diapers I still come back to those too. [I've tried Abena X Plus, Secure X Plus, Bambinos, etc. etc. till the cows come home lol] I've just realized that if I ever want to wear out [around college and stuff] I need discreet diapers and Goodnites do the trick.. and well the Depends Max. Not so much because they are so crinkly but I wear them in my dorm room and they are comfortable to me, more so than alot of thicker brands, and they are cheap! But that's not to say that I won't buy some thicker ones every once and a while!

Anyhow.. other things I like in the ab/dl world are:

*Pacifiers [No I am not an ab.. anymore that is lol.. its just much easier only being a dl.. But I still do love pacifiers because they are cute and addicting lol.. My fav. brands of pacifiers are MAM Size 2 and NUK Size 3]

Hmm so how about things that I like in the non ab/dl world: [in no particular order]

* Reading: I love to read! 19th century fiction, young adult literature, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark, MANGA! I can't say I'll read anything but I would try alot of things out. I could not name a favorite book so please don't ask me as there are way too many I like at the moment. Reading also brings me to a side topic.. I also love audio books! Yay for audio books lol

*Make-up: I am a make up fien [sp?] I love eye liner, eye shadow, and lipgloss!!! And I am a sucker for high end makeup [Stuff not bought at Walmart for all you naive guys] even tho I can't afford any at the present moment.

*Video Games: I suck at most video games but still love them none the less. Some of my favs are DDR, ITG, Guitar Hero, Zelda [Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time], Wario Ware, and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

*Clothes: I love to shop! My favorite stores are American Eagle, Aerie, Victoria Secret, and Old Navy

*Anime/Manga: My boyfriend and I like to watch anime together and I like to read manga also. Some of my fav. anime series are Deathnote, Boogie Pop Phantom, and Hell Girl. Some of my fav. managa series are Deathnote, Absolute Boyfriend, Uzumaki, etc.

*Music: I am a very big fan of Christian rock and Christian Metal music. I am a Christian, don't diss lol. I listen to other non-Christian music but it just isn't the same

Hmm can't think of anything else at the moment.. that's enough anyhow.

Yea. that's moi. LOL.

Yay! You finally decided to write an intro you silly goose!

It's only been... *counts*... 3 months!

Oh and as for makeup: Teach me to put on eyeliner! Srssly I can never get the stuff on, and I know what you mean about Walmart makeup, although you can get some pretty good brands there. I actally really like the Anabelle loose eye powder... the green is an amazing colour.
    Last edited by starshine; 24-Jun-2008 at 05:58.

Peachy

Yay - welcome to the forum! A friend of Mandi's is a friend of ours!

Enjoy your time here and post around more often than 4 posts a month :tongeout:

Peachy

Allo Dar!
    Mandis friends are..... automatically cool in my book.
    Um.... your already in the forum.. So I can't exactly welcome you.

Error404

Lies. All lies. There are no womanz on teh intarnatz. Only traps.

Great intro post. I'm sure we'll be the best of friends...Not mention, if you like Hello Kitty for the ribbon, then we happen to have something in common.

I freakin' adore ribbons and bows. <3

You like DDR huh? Come join me here.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Oh and as for makeup: Teach me to put on eyeliner! Srssly I can never get the stuff on, and I know what you mean about Walmart makeup, although you can get some pretty good brands there. I actally really like the Anabelle loose eye powder... the green is an amazing colour.
    Oh yea no doubt you can get some awesome make up at Wal-Mart and right now thats where most of mine comes from but what I drool over is all the stuff I can't afford at Fragrance, Cosmetics & the Finest Facial Skin Care Product Selection at Sephora.com like

Urban Decay, MAC, Two Faced Cosmetics, Stila etc.

I can never rationalize paying $16 for one eyeliner from Urban Decay [ ]Sephora: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Eyeliner Although I will at some point because Its been on my wishlist forever now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cutedlgirl View Post
    Oh yea no doubt you can get some awesome make up at Wal-Mart and right now thats where most of mine comes from but what I drool over is all the stuff I can't afford at like

Urban Decay, MAC, Two Faced Cosmetics, Stila etc.

I can never rationalize paying $16 for one eyeliner from Urban Decay [ ]Sephora: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Eyeliner Although I will at some point because Its been on my wishlist forever now!!!
    And BTW Mandi if u are talking about liquid eyeliner I flew the coupe with that stuff. I like automatic eye liner pencils/creme eyeliner the best and of course regular eye pencils too.
    Last edited by Peachy; 25-Jun-2008 at 05:42. Reason: merging double post - use "mutiple quotes"-feature

lol No I can't do any eyeliner at all! It's terrible.

As for prices... I only really ever pay about 10-12 dollars for mascara, and my eye shadow cost me almost 15 dollars at the time (They now have it for 8 dollars wtf I was jipped,) but it's lasted me almost a year now.