Thread: who wears everyday and not care what people think

Default who wears everyday and not care what people think

I just wear diapers all day and everyday and not care what people, just because its who I am. Who else out does that? I just want to know if I'm alone or not.

Well, (sticks had up) I do, i havent not worn in public in about 5 years now, the exceptions are: the quarer mile walk from the beach resort I've recently stayed at to the the beach (I can make it that far) and straight to my cabina on the way back. unfortunately I couldn't find much for diapers there, and ended up cleaning out my stock of abenas that I brought

I do except when I visit my parents, my mum would take the piss (if you pardon my pun)

Butterfly Mage

I don't care what other people think. However, I am still discrete in my activities because I'm not in the habit of making other people uncomfortable on purpose.

LIlChillbil

personally i dont give a crap what others think i am who i am

Quote Originally Posted by partyanimal88 View Post
    I just wear diapers all day and everyday and not care what people, just because its who I am. Who else out does that? I just want to know if I'm alone or not.
    I have been wearing them mostly every day for awhile now. I don't really worry about what other people think because I need them and I use a wheelchair so no one would really notice anyway unless I leaned forward or sideways and my shirt came up or pants were pulled down a bit. I think most people assume if you use a wheelchair you must wear them anyway so I don't even give it a second thought anymore. I decided they were an easier option than an indwelling catheter when my bladder decides to keep emptying on it's own awhile ago and haven't looked back since.

To be honest I don't really understand why people who wear them because of a preference (not because of a medical condition) worry so much about someone seeing a diaper and saying something about it. I think if someone who is not an AB or DL etc. see a diaper they just assume the person needs it for a medical issue and don't think any more of it. I doubt anyone would say anything about it to a person they don't even know. I don't think they would even think about it for anymore than a couple of seconds before their mind was somewhere completely different. That is if they even noticed at all. People are generally so distracted by their own life they probably couldn't even tell you what was really happening around them 80% of the time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I don't care what other people think. However, I am still discrete in my activities because I'm not in the habit of making other people uncomfortable on purpose.
    Was going to post virtually the same thing stated here ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by partyanimal88 View Post
    My BF has been 24/7 for at least 10 years now, and I wear whenever I feel like it. I actually wore to work today just for the fun of it. Something I've said on these very boards, and I'll say again is, "Fuck the public." As long as you're not interfering with someone's business or doing something illegal, then it's frankly not their business.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    My BF has been 24/7 for at least 10 years now, and I wear whenever I feel like it. I actually wore to work today just for the fun of it. Something I've said on these very boards, and I'll say again is, "Fuck the public." As long as you're not interfering with someone's business or doing something illegal, then it's frankly not their business.
    nor should there be a huge concern about making others uncomfortable because a person chooses or has to wear in public. maybe there would be some weight in the statement if a person choose to walk down the street naked with or with out a diaper on but im not sure sure im 100 percent against public nudity either maybe 40 percent against 60 percent for. we allow people to smoke in public (in most areas of the country) or have hair that is dyed pink with 50 piercings with having to cover up the hair with a hat and remove the jewelry when going out in public.

i have always had to wear but being the non conformist i am if it doesnt harm other people(life, limb and health) i could care less if some one is uncomfortable.

i feel the same about messing. it certaintly wont gain you any friends but it doesnt harm other people. an irritating smell that is generally brief unless you stay in a room does not in my book qualify as harming.