Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many diapers you go through?

Default How many diapers you go through?

Thought it might be interesting. There are the 24/7 people, the weekenders, the once in a while people. I got a bag of 16 two months ago and now down to 1. Your numbers?

I average 2 per day--one daytime diaper and one overnight diaper. I wear nearly all the time, but I'm a bit unusual in that I rarely use them, so I don't consider myself to be "24/7".

FlowPup

I bought my first package of L/XL Goodnites, a pack of 21, sometime early December, and I ran out about a month ago. I would wear one during the week, and then wet and/or mess it and maybe an extra or two on the weekend, depending on how I was feeling and who was home that weekend. So on average, about two a week.

I bet I go through about 2-3/week. My spouse kind of has a low ceiling for me wearing A LOT. I would probably wear every day some weeks and not at all others if i were left to my own devices; but because I'm in a relationship, it is more controlled out of respect for her.

However, when I travel - it is quite a bit more - maybe 2-3/day.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    I average 2 per day--one daytime diaper and one overnight diaper. I wear nearly all the time, but I'm a bit unusual in that I rarely use them, so I don't consider myself to be "24/7".
    incontinent or not, the way I see it if you wear them 24/7 then you are "24/7" *but save lots of money!* hehehehe

I wear 24/7 & on average 2-3 disposable nappies per day, & terry towelling shaped nappies at night together with water proof covers that the shaped nappies go into which are very comfortable to wear.

I'm 24/7 and wear. Usually three a day. This is not the world most cheap thing to do!

I wear cloth diapers 24/7 and I change 3 times during the 24 hour period. When I used disposables I would use around 5 per day.

Cherub

When I do wear I usually go thru about 2 or 3. Keeping in mind that because I don't have Abenas, so when I do wear, I usually double diaper (I know some see it as wasteful, but it's the only way to get the bulk feel of the higher brands). But like cm90210 said and I agree, lol, If left to myself, it would be MUCH higher as I when I am free to do as I desire, I am close to 24/7.

Depends (no pun intended) how I feel. Usually, I pack of 24 will last me a couple months. Since I recently purchased a case of 96, I would be more inclined to wear more often.