Thread: hi

Default hi

Hey,

What's up, I'm MCB, I'm 17, I live in NJ, and I'm new to actually joining a website about this kinda stuff :S lol. Kinda nervous to be honest. I feel like someone is always watching xD. Anyways, I'm a Diaper Lover(Feels weird actually typing it), I've never actually worn any yet. But I was confident and lucky enough to have my girlfriend wear some . So yea, I'm interested in learning more about this, and hopefully I'll be wearing some by the time I'm outta my house :P

-MCB
    Last edited by MCB; 24-Feb-2011 at 06:14.

Well howdy big boss, I'm a noob here too and I must say this community will rock your face with how amazing cool everyone is.... Anyways what are some of your hobbies?Personally i'm a huge golfer and I love being outdoors with my dog , but I also spend many sleepless nights playing some final fantasy or some Killzone. So what fills your time during the day? Welcome to adisc!!!

Welcome to ADISC! You're among folks who've been exactly where you are, and have had the same kinds of feelings, and faced the same challenges. I hope you'll make many friends among them and find plenty of interesting conversations to join.

If you don't mind, tell us how you ended up having a girlfriend wear a diaper while you haven't yet?

Also, what do you feel is stopping you from trying one on? I know it seems scary at first--buying them, sneaking them in, hiding them, and wearing them--but it's really not difficult at all.

Again, welcome, and good luck in your life of discovery as a DL!

Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    Well howdy big boss, I'm a noob here too and I must say this community will rock your face with how amazing cool everyone is.... Anyways what are some of your hobbies?Personally i'm a huge golfer and I love being outdoors with my dog , but I also spend many sleepless nights playing some final fantasy or some Killzone. So what fills your time during the day? Welcome to adisc!!!
    I love playing golf too! I'm around an 8 handicap, although, soccer is my main passion for sports. I love programming in Java and PHP, Halo 3/Reach are my kinda videos games.

Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! You're among folks who've been exactly where you are, and have had the same kinds of feelings, and faced the same challenges. I hope you'll make many friends among them and find plenty of interesting conversations to join.

If you don't mind, tell us how you ended up having a girlfriend wear a diaper while you haven't yet?

Also, what do you feel is stopping you from trying one on? I know it seems scary at first--buying them, sneaking them in, hiding them, and wearing them--but it's really not difficult at all.

Again, welcome, and good luck in your life of discovery as a DL!
    Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one , and I'm not really sure, me and her have been getting really close with everything. We just couldn't keep things from each other, and we came across the topic of fetishes, and it kinda went from there, where she finally bullied it out of me xD. She ended up being cool with it, just not really getting 100% comfortable with it, where she would do it alone or anything like that.

And mostly, my self-image is stopping me. I view myself as a prideful strong willed person, very private, yet sociable, and if I were to reveal even the slightest "flaw" if you will, in my personality then it would shatter what I have done throughout my high school years, and I feel like I would be mocked and become a freak/outcast(Within my own family as I would never tell friends) :S
    However, I know my Mom wouldn't care whatsoever, but my Dad is questionable, and my sister - Well, I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Otherwise, thanks for the warm welcoming as well

-MCB
    Last edited by MCB; 25-Feb-2011 at 01:34.

Quote Originally Posted by MCB View Post
    I love playing golf too! I'm around an 8 handicap, although, soccer is my main passion for sports. I love programming in Java and PHP, Halo 3/Reach are my kinda videos games.

Thanks for the warm welcoming!
    An 8 handicap! thats beastly! Im around a 14 I think Ive never really taken the time to learn the handicap deal, it took me almost 4 years to break 100 for the first time then like another year after that to break it constantly. My goal by the end of this summer is 80, Ive had plenty of 84's but 80 has always been just outside my grasp! Whats in your set? I have the cleveland xls driver, the original cleveland launcher woods 3 and 5( i wanna upgrade), Tommy Armour 845hb irons( I really need to upgrade), an old powerbilt 60 degree, a ping m/b 56 and a volkey 52 that i call trusty rusty lolz. Oh and an odyssey dfx putter.

Quote Originally Posted by cweezy928 View Post
    An 8 handicap! thats beastly! Im around a 14 I think Ive never really taken the time to learn the handicap deal, it took me almost 4 years to break 100 for the first time then like another year after that to break it constantly. My goal by the end of this summer is 80, Ive had plenty of 84's but 80 has always been just outside my grasp! Whats in your set? I have the cleveland xls driver, the original cleveland launcher woods 3 and 5( i wanna upgrade), Tommy Armour 845hb irons( I really need to upgrade), an old powerbilt 60 degree, a ping m/b 56 and a volkey 52 that i call trusty rusty lolz. Oh and an odyssey dfx putter.
    I use an extremely old set of Cleavelands(Not even sure what they are exactly) with a Taylor Made Burner from 08' and my trusty Copper Sand wedge from way back when. But yea I was right around where you were my Sophomore year, but my Dad really helped me get that feel around the greens where I could actually do extremely well. He's a scratch golfer himself.

Awesome blossom! So what are some of you favorite tv shows, if you have any? Im a supernatural nerd lolz, and the office. and what about music? pop, rock, indie, rap, have a favorite band?