Thread: favorite toys or other baby things

Default favorite toys or other baby things

I have a stuff wolf I call Toko. I head Toko saints I whas a little baby. to this day I still play with him and sleep with him my wife thinks it the cutest thing aver. So what is your favorite toys or other baby things? Old or new.

My favorite old baby thing is my blankie but it is very old and fragile so I don't get it out that often.

I think mine would either be Matchbox cars or Legos. We have a big tote-sized tub full of loose Legos, and I have two big buckets full of well-worn Matchbox cars up at my parents' house.

i think my favourite baby things would be the tiger plushie my boyfriend got me and my blanket ive had since i was little

<-- My teddy bear, Buzzy. And time for an unconventional "toy" in people's car keys...

My favorite would definitely be my Teddy he's a panda that I've had since i was born

This was my fovourite toy... Why I was too asshole to let the leave that job...

Itīs real train, of course. I learned to drive a train before the car. I have to say that the car is ver, very easy. Train not. Why ? You never know where youīll go, and from (only) 100 km/h you canīt stop at less than 400 m.

All of my life Iīve something with railway and electricity.

My favourite is definetly my plushies. Since coming across ADISC, and subsequently embracing my AB/DL side more, I have started slepping with them again. I lopve them to bits

it amazing how something simple like plushies toys and pacey can bring so much joye to people like us.