Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Future Friends

Default To Future Friends

Hello,
    I am Natattack! i am currently working full time at a restaurant as a server and starting soon i will be attending school to become a nurse. I tend to be very outgoing and i absolutely love meeting new people and i hope to meet lots of you here as time goes on!

I am a diaper lover (disposable is my favorite) and trying to explore the more adult baby side of my love for diapers and meeting new friends who share my interests.

I am a huge art fanatic, i enjoy going to museums and art gallery's as often as possible. I am also very big into music it's my biggest passion in life! I go to concerts and shows at least 5 times a month if i can (work schedule permitting). I love going out on the town with friends as well as just staying in and having a movie night on the couch. I love video games and movies it's one of my guilty pleasures i have a very extensive collection in both categories.

I have joined this site to not only meet more people like me who understand, but also as a support system for things that only somebody who shares my interests might be able to tackle. I have finally stopped my binge/purge cycle of being in diapers and finally am trying to accept it's who i am. And hopefully with your help and advice i can live my life to the fullest! It will be a pleasure to meet you all!

- Natattack

Hi Natattack, good intro post.

You are an art fanatic, huh? What types are art are you favorite? I personally really enjoy impressionism.

Wow, I wish I had the free time to go to so many concerts. What type of music do you like?

Scary how much you are like me :p Though I don't work and I study Interactive design. (and I can't pay that many concerts a month).

Now I need a top 5 list of favorite artists, musicians and games I hope you have a similar taste, would be awesome

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Hi Natattack, good intro post.

You are an art fanatic, huh? What types are art are you favorite? I personally really enjoy impressionism.

Wow, I wish I had the free time to go to so many concerts. What type of music do you like?
    That's actually the art i really enjoy as well is impressionism as well as Mathematical Art like M.C. Escher.

I love all kinds of music and i like to expand my musical horizons as much as possible, so i normally travel to lots of different kinds of music because i like to switch it up a lot!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidNextDoor View Post
    Scary how much you are like me :p Though I don't work and I study Interactive design. (and I can't pay that many concerts a month).

Now I need a top 5 list of favorite artists, musicians and games I hope you have a similar taste, would be awesome

Welcome!
    Well i can give you my top favorite artists that i have been listening to a lot lately, like i said in a previous post, i love all kinds of music and my music taste is constantly growing but for now its:

1. Circa Survive
    2. Empire Of The Sun
    3. Bob Dylan
    4. Mod Sun
    5. Phoenix

and as for the top 5 games:
    1. The Legend Of Zelda: Orcarina of Time
    2. Bioshock
    3. Call Of Duty: Black Ops
    4. Uncharted 2
    5. Dead Space

Quote Originally Posted by natattack View Post
    That's actually the art i really enjoy as well is impressionism as well as Mathematical Art like M.C. Escher.
    Excellent. I actually used to wear lots of Escher t-shirts when I was a teenager.

You gonna love this site. I'm new here as well and so far I'm loving it. The ppl are extremely helpful and informative. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by natattack View Post
    I have finally stopped my binge/purge cycle of being in diapers and finally am trying to accept it's who i am. And hopefully with your help and advice i can live my life to the fullest! It will be a pleasure to meet you all! Natattack
    Great to me you natattack! I'm one of the older members here and I can tell you that your acceptance of this is a big big step. And, as others might suggest, it's not that your giving in to it, but a realization of your existence and ability to deal with it in a positive way. WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Great to me you natattack! I'm one of the older members here and I can tell you that your acceptance of this is a big big step. And, as others might suggest, it's not that your giving in to it, but a realization of your existence and ability to deal with it in a positive way. WELCOME!
    Agreed! Acceptance is huge!!

Hello and welcome, and thanks for a great intro, natattack!

Hey, Natattack. Glad to be a part of your support group. What got you interested in nursing? And, along that line, what got you interested in diapers? You sound like a thoughtful and interesting person, thus you will fit in very well in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hey, Natattack. Glad to be a part of your support group. What got you interested in nursing? And, along that line, what got you interested in diapers? You sound like a thoughtful and interesting person, thus you will fit in very well in this forum.
    I got interested in nursing because I always wanted a job where I could help people. I could never picture myself in a nine to five cubicle. I like moving around too much! And diapers because I had severe bedwetting when I was younger. And it became my security and my comfort zone.