Thread: Appologies for the belated introduction.

Default Appologies for the belated introduction.

I'll admit it, I first joined with every intention of being a lurker for a while. Fortunately, I soon began posting and interracting more. I have learned so much in the past few weeks which I was more active. Before discovering ADISC, I only wore in my house, when nobody was near. I had an unrational fear that as soon as they laid eyes on me, everybody would immediately know my secret, and make sure the world also knew. Because of suggestions and posts, I got much more courage to just be myself and wear a bit more often when I'm doing errands and such. It took me a while, but I have begun to get over that afformentioned fear, and just live my life. I'm now realising that ADISC can be a useful tool to help me interract more with people I don't know, something that is pretty hard for me to do. Hopefully the oppurtinity will arise for me to for a lasting relationship/freindship which will allow me to be who I am without fear of judgement and what my peers would think. Feel free to message me with any questions/comments, or just to chat.

Welcome. You're gonna love the site. I'm new to the site as well and I have found everyone very helpful and straight forward. I too had the fear of being found out. In fact, today was the first day I left the house wearing a diaper. Not just any diaper but one of the thickest. Not a single person noticed or said anything. I worked all day, no worry about noise, no worry about accidents, no worries. I wish you the best and go 24/7. What a feeling!

Excellent, congrats to the both of you, and welcome abdl690!

So tell us, what sorts of non-diaper things do you do for fun?

I like to play video games a bit. My game of choice is 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas' on XBox. I also like 'Black.' I'd actually be supprised if anyone has heard of that game. I'm also a pilot, so most weekends I take a day trip to various cities/towns within a few hundred miles. I'm a bit of a BBQ freak, so I like to find those hole in the wall joints. Being in the Midwest, they are plentyful. I also like to rock climb. I'm at the rock wall for a few hours every day. After those, the remainder of my time is going to class and all the boringness associated with them. I also like fishing, hunting, shooting, camping (I practice survial skills at my farm. I'll stay a few nights in the woods making a shelter and such). I love riding ATV's/dirt bikes too.
    Last edited by abdl690; 25-Feb-2011 at 07:07.

Ah climbing! I used to hang out at the wall all the time, once upon a time. Sadly, I couldn't afford the member dues after awhile. Fun times though!

Dues are pretty expensive. In my home town, it's $15 for a day. It really gets expensive if you need to rent all the equiptment. Luckily, my college just built one in our new rec. center, so I get to use it all I want for free.

Quote Originally Posted by abdl690 View Post
    Dues are pretty expensive. In my home town, it's $15 for a day. It really gets expensive if you need to rent all the equiptment. Luckily, my college just built one in our new rec. center, so I get to use it all I want for free.
    That's how it was for me in college, too. We had a wall that was a simulated rock, and it was amazing. When I graduated, I joined a climbing gym that, one day per year, would do 30 percent off their annual memberships, bringing it down to around $350. When they reduced the discount to 20 percent, between that and everything else I had to drop it.

When I'm back home away from college, I'm probably gonna have to go month by month. Hopefully I can somehow convince my parents to pay for it